Tuesday, July 1, 2014

I am very sorry...

Guys, when I made this blog, I expected no one to look, to be invisible, to not have 300 people looking. And now, I leave them for 3 months and don't realize that they mean something; Every one of you looking at my blog, thank you. Thank you for looking, even though i don't get alot of comments, thank you. It is really important to me.... And to support me even more, please look around on here: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCjPRSrNjcWlmacqokvVV6lQ guys, I know I may be asking alot for not talking for 3 months but it really helps if you would check it out. And The fist episode of Minecraft is blurry, but the second is really good definition. If you like:
Mods
Minecraft
Computercraft
Pixelmon
Pokemon
Snapshot vids
Animations
Redstone
Command blocks
Then you will like my channel, thank you guys so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment